At Express Chiropractic in Frisco, your safety is always our number one concern especially when it comes to giving you a safe adjustment.
We have luckily been able to remain open during these difficult times and provide you with a safe adjustment. Because we are considered an essential business, our office is able to help you the best we can during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are continuing to follow the social distancing protocol while managing the flow of our office.
Here we have a list of extra steps we are taking to make sure you have an effective and safe adjustment and muscle relief session at Express Chiropractic Frisco.
- We are checking the temperature of each patient before being seen.
- All office staff are wearing protective face masks as recommended by the CDC*
- We are sanitizing all tables and touched surfaces after each patient receives their treatment.
- We will sign you in and get you on our schedule, so you don’t have to touch any pens or surfaces.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office waiting rooms. Patients may also remain in their vehicles while waiting to be seen.
*We encourage you to wear a mask inside the office and during your adjustment or massage.
Working together, we can ensure you get the chiropractic care you need and deserve while in a safe environment. Please, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the office for an adjustment and/or massage soon!
Dr. Mike Vilello is a Frisco Chiropractor at Express Chiropractic in Frisco, Texas. If you are searching for a convenient and affordable “chiropractor near me” or a “chiropractor in Frisco” that has walk-in visits and does not require insurance, look no further than Express Chiropractic Frisco.
To see our most updated hours and other information check out our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or just check out our calendar!