Hey, we just wanted to reach out and inform you of our office hours update due to Coronavirus. We have been monitoring the coronavirus situation daily, if not hourly. At this time, we are still being considered an essential service by the state of Texas. We will continue to be OPEN to help ease our hospital system with the number of musculoskeletal cases they see, but also to keep you and your spine functioning at its best. However, we are going to be updating our hours to allow us to continue to sanitize and disinfect at an increased level and follow the CDC protocols.
Office Hours Update Due to Coronavirus
Starting the week of 3/23/20, the office will be CLOSED on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will be OPEN regular hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
OPEN – Monday & Wednesday (10-1 & 3-7), Friday and Saturday (9-1)
CLOSED – Tuesday and Thursday
As stated above, we are going to take this downtime to sanitize further and disinfect our office. These measures will also help to decrease the amount of time with people in the office.
We continue to follow all of the CDC recommendations as well as Texas state-mandated guidelines in our office. We will continue to do our best to keep you safe and healthy. Currently, we have enacted the following protocols.
- Please, please, please do not come to the office if you are experiencing any semblance of Covid-19 symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue).
- We will have no more than ten people in the office at a time (including us).
- We have limited both waiting rooms to a total of 6 chairs spaced apart to encourage social distancing.
- We have removed the fabric chairs as they were harder to clean.
- We have a staff member signing you in as well as limiting the number of “touchable” items in the office.
- You can absolutely wait in your car or outside, and we will come to get you when it is your turn (do us a favor and let us know if you have to leave so, we aren’t looking for you).
- We are cleaning our equipment like crazy in between every patient as well as all frequently touched surfaces.
- If possible, we are encouraging only those getting adjusted to come into the office (family members, please wait in their vehicles).
Please continue to wash your hands and maintain social distancing the best you can to help slow the spread. Also, keep your immune system functioning at its best by eating well, exercising, staying hydrated, taking supplements as needed, getting lots of sleep, avoiding excess alcohol and sugars, and maintaining any other wellness efforts you can.
Be safe, be healthy, stay positive, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
We will do our best to keep you update on the situation and hour office hours update due to coronavirus.
As always, check our website, app, or social media accounts for the most up to date information on our office hours update due to coronavirus.
Yours in health,
-Dr. Mike & your Express Chiropractic Frisco Team