An Important Message About COVID-19
We understand the importance of receiving regular chiropractic care and especially during a time when ensuring the optimal function of the spine, nervous system, and immune system is paramount.
At this time, until further notice, we continue to be OPEN. If we modify hours or doctor schedules, we will let you know. The health and safety of everyone in our community is our top priority. We will continue to follow all guidelines from government bodies, and if any changes are made to our hours of operation, we will communicate immediately.
We practice all CDC and OSHA standards of COVID-19 infection control daily, however, we have taken additional steps as follows:
- If you are showing any cold-like or flu symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- Our team will limit shaking hands with anyone, and while our friendliness of the team permeates through our culture, we will welcome you with a smile!
- We have limited the number of pens, magazines, and other ‘touchable’ items available.
- We sanitize counters, tables, pens, and all items between patients.
- We will also offer the option for you to sign in and wait in your car to avoid contact with others.
*While we don’t anticipate longer wait times, we need to ensure we are sanitizing to the highest degree, so please be patient in the office.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and as your healthcare provider, we want you to know that you can depend on us during this time to do our best to help you keep an optimally functioning spine and nervous system.